1. Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser 2. Natura Bisse Tolerance Enzyme Peel 3. Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist 4. Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum 5. Aerin Lauder Rose Hand and Body Cream 6. The Soap Pedaler Body Scrub from Pish Posh Patchoulis 7. Tom’s Naturally Dry Deodorant 8. Molton Brown Rose Granati Hand Soap
Always on the lookout for the best new products, I like to try the latest new beauty items (and often). However, some find their way into my permanent beauty routine and are items that I decide work with my skin and have improved my complexion in some way (aka – they actually work). So, for fall, I’ve compiled my latest roundup and have included the reasons below. I suggest you try these products too. They are all beauty items that deliver visible results and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
My Current Beauty Must-Haves - and why:
1. Omorovicza Gentle Buffing Cleanser: This cleanser exfoliates without being too rough. It’s perfect for every day and smells wonderful. It removes dead skin and improves the complexion without stripping the skin of essential oils or causing the face to be overly dry. I’ve been using this for several weeks now and always feel incredibly refreshed, renewed, and fresh-faced after each and every use. I am a new fan of the entire Omorovicza line.
2. Natura Bisse Tolerance Enzyme Peel: I have been using this peel now on and off since the spring. If you want to see incredible results and a beautiful glow (perfect to use before events, the weekend, or special occasions), I couldn’t recommend a better product. This enzyme peel removes dead skin and gives your face a beautiful dewy quality. I highly recommend this for weekly use!
3. Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist: You can’t go wrong with the Queen of Hungary Mist from Omorovicza. This skin toner was inspired by the Queen of Hungary Water, the world’s first recorded perfume, formulated for Queen Elisabeth of Hungary in the 14th century. It’s made of fresh orange blossom, apple pectin, sage waters, Hungarian Mineral Waters, and a unique mineral delivery system. I use this everyday after cleansing, traveling, and as a quick afternoon refresher- it’s perfect.
4. Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum: This serum is a miracle in a bottle. It hands-down might be the single most product I can’t live without at the moment. It’s moisturizing without being greasy and the fragrance is enough to lift you out of the gloomiest of moods. The serum is anti-aging with collagen treatment – I’m in love!
5. Aerin Lauder Rose Hand and Body Cream: Ok, so I just tried this Rose Hand & Body Cream from the new Aerin collection for the first time last week, but it’s my new favorite body lotion. It’s light, moisturizing, and smells like a lovely bouquet of roses. What could be better than that?
6. The Soap Pedaler Body Scrub from Pish Posh Patchoulis: I’ve been using this body scrub for years and there is nothing like it. It’s from Pish Posh Patchoulis in Rosemary Beach, Florida and is made by a local merchant called The Soap Pedaler (she rides around on her bicycle to deliver products- how cute is that). It’s super moisturizing for the bath and will remove any and all dead skin. Your body will be as smooth as a baby’s! My favorite scent is Goat’s Milk, but A Day At The Beach is pure bliss as well!
7. Tom’s Naturally Dry Deodorant: My mom has been pushing natural deodorant on me for years for health and safety reasons. However, it’s been hard to find one that isn’t sticky and you feel really works (especially if you are at all athletic). I was at a loss until I came across Tom’s new Naturally Dry deodorant. Sure, I’d used Tom’s before, but now that they’ve added an antiperspirant to the list, I can finally deem this product to be PERFECT.
8. Molton Brown Rose Granati Hand Soap: Want to delight your guests from the party to the powder room? Stash a bottle of Molton Brown’s Rose Granati Hand Soap in the guest bath. I used it for the first time at Rachel Ashwell’s The Prairie Bed and Breakfast in Round Top, Texas and it has remained in my bathrooms ever since. It smells simply INCREDIBLE and the scent lingers – light, yet intoxicating.